The Wessex BFR-180 bale feeder is a modular system, as the innovative Crossfire straw spreader can be connected for a 2-in-1 feeding and bedding system!
A simple cash saving product
- Very low maintenance costs
- Low running cost
- Minimal fodder wastage – save up to 20% on your annual feed bill
Loading the BFR-180 is as simple as 1-2-3, using our proven self-loading system.
- First, the feeding cradle is disconnected by the pull of a rope, or the innovative preset unlatching system. The tractor or telehandler backs up and picks up the bale, with integrated spikes. It is then lifted on to the feed-bed.
- The BFR-180 has a very low cradle that makes bale loading simple and fast.
- Once loaded the operator then drives the forks back into the feed unit. The machine is now ready to feed!
Key Features and Benefits-
- Feed round bales of silage, hay, straw or haylage both inside and out.
- Zinc-plated roller chains – rated to 5.5tons per chain
- Thick wall zinc-plated chain bars - highly durable
- Low feed waste – save up to 20% on your feed costs
- Direct hydraulic drive system
- Very low maintenance and running costs
- Suitable for mounting on a tractor and telehandler with appropriate brackets
- Feed from either side