Featuring four wheels for a premium, even finish on estate lawns and fine turf, the Wessex Country finishing mower leaves grass looking a cut above the rest. Three overlapping rotors prevent unsightly, uncut strips, while the wheels are easily adjusted to the perfect height.
These mowers are available in 2 working widths, and are well suited to compact tractors from 12hp.
Key features -
- Overlapping rotors eliminate uncut strips
- Adjustable lower link points
- Simple belt adjustment
- Floating top link point
- Cut height simply adjusted from 20-110mm (depending on model)
- Available in 1.5m and 1.8m working widths
- Fully guarded to HSE specifications