Designed for the maintenance of private estates, parks & large gardens, the new MTC-120-E sweeper collector is ideal for collecting autumn leaves, grass clippings & scarifying debris. Choose from two options: self-powered with a 5.5hp Loncin engine, or PTO driven and trailed. When full, the hopper is rolled over by means of a hand operated winch to give a clean discharge on the ground. The hopper is finely balanced on the pivot point to ensure an easy roll-over while a spring-loaded pin secures the hopper in position when in operation.
- Available in two options: self-powered with a 5.5hp Loncin engine, or PTO driven and trailed.
- For sweeping all areas from car parks to sports turf
- MTC-120-E is self-powered by a 5.5hp Loncin engine
- Simple brush height adjustment via a turn-bar on the front
- Superior strength and yet is lighter than its predecessor
- Features a re-designed tipping latch which makes it easier to tip
- Built in our factory in Andover
- Manufactured with the most modern techniques
- Reduced engineering costs means substantial saving