With the same footprint as it's smaller brother, the SP-3000, the SP-6000 doubles up in height, making it the perfect choice for larger spreading tasks. Contractors with medium to large sized areas to maintain will appreciate the SP-6000's huge 800 litre capacity hopper and of course, all the other usual SnowEx V-Pro benefits such as reliable 12V power, independent spinner and auger control and light yet strong polyethylene hopper.
Mount your SnowEx SP-6000 spreader on the VPT-150 trailer and maximise the use of your towing vehicle for carrying extra supplies of salt / grit, or other ice-melt materials.
The VPT-150 is fully road legal, with lights, overrun brakes, full suspension and hand brake, plus the usual SnowEx benefit of controlling spread patterns from the cab is retained, as a loom extension kit is included with each trailer. And the added bonus is that a vehicle tachograph is not usually required
- Comes complete with the fully road legal VPT-150 trailer
- 800 litre hopper
- Full control of spread width and flow rate from comfort of vehicle cab
- Quick connect spinner assembly to allow towbar use when spreader not in service
- Dual variable spread/speed controller for precise control of spinner and auger independently
- 12V vibrator unit to help material flow
- Heavy-duty ratchet strap and adjustable rail mount system
- Fitted tarpaulin hopper cover