One of the most popular larger SnowEx spreaders over the years, the V-Maxx SP-8500 is an excellent tool for professional winter maintenance. Powerful, reliable, durable and a highly efficient spreader of almost any ice-melt material, the SP-8500 can be bed-mounted or trailed on the VMT-250 trailer. The SP-8500 has been the choice of airports, power stations, industrial estates and factories for many years, and still performs superbly, winter after winter.
Mount your SnowEx V-Maxx SP-7550 or SP-8500 spreader on the VMT-250 trailer and maximise the use of your towing vehicle for carrying extra supplies of salt / grit, or other ice-melt materials.
Comes complete with the VMT-250, which is fully road legal, with lights, overrun brakes, full suspension and hand brake, plus the usual SnowEx benefit of controlling spread patterns from the cab is retained, as a loom extension kit is included with each trailer. And the added bonus is that a vehicle tachograph is not usually required.
- Comes complete with road legal trailer
- 1,600 litre hopper
- Full control of spread width and rate from comfort of vehicle cab
- For single cab dropsides and pick-ups, or mount on the VMT-250 trailer
- Frward-biased weight distribution
- Sreads 100% bulk salt to 100% bulk sand, thanks to unique hopper design
- Quick-connect spinner assembly allows use of towbar hitch when spreader not in service
- Heavy-duty ratchet strap and adjustable rail mount system
- Fitted tarpaulin hopper cover