For demanding spreading applications the SnowEx V-Maxx range is the choice of proefessionals, and the smallest spreader of the V-Maxx range is SP-7550. A large 1,200 litre capacity poly hopper keeps weight to a minimum while enabling substantial loads to be transported.
Mount your SnowEx V-Maxx SP-7550 or SP-8500 spreader on the VMT-250 trailer and maximise the use of your towing vehicle for carrying extra supplies of salt / grit, or other ice-melt materials.
Comes complete with the VMT-250, which is fully road legal, with lights, overrun brakes, full suspension and hand brake, plus the usual SnowEx benefit of controlling spread patterns from the cab is retained, as a loom extension kit is included with each trailer. And the added bonus is that a vehicle tachograph is not usually required.
- Comes complete with road legal trailer
- 1,200 litre hopper
- Full control of spread width and rate from comfort of vehicle cab
- For single cab dropsides and pick-ups, or mount on the VMT-250 trailer
- Frward-biased weight distribution
- Sreads 100% bulk salt to 100% bulk sand, thanks to unique hopper design
- Quick-connect spinner assembly allows use of towbar hitch when spreader not in service
- Heavy-duty ratchet strap and adjustable rail mount system
- Fitted tarpaulin hopper cover
VMT-250 trailer - features and benefits
- Road going lights
- Number plate space
- Jockey wheel included
- Road going brakes
- 50mm ball hitch
- Tyre size – 185R14C
- Unloaded weight 150kg
- Maximum load weight 3000kg, 1500kg on each axle
- Twin axle
- Safety cable included