Featuring similar characteristics to the popular V-Maxx spreaders, but with the added advantage of the cab-forward design and the patented mixing tube, the SuperMaxx spreaders have put a new dimension on the
SnowEx range of high capacity professional spreaders.
The large diameter auger extends beyond the end of the hopper, through the mixing tube to the spinner assembly. This allows the machine to be situated further forward on the vehicle, improving weight distribution by up to 33% and ensuring that the vehicle stays within the axle weight limits. The tube between the hopper and the spinner forms a mixing chamber where pre-wetting liquid is added and thoroughly mixed with the salt before delivery to the spinner.
- 2,300 litres capacity
- Heavy duty auger transmission
- Patented wet/dry mixing chamber
- Corrosion-resistant high density polyethylene hopper
- Stowable spinner housing for easy storage
- 12-inch adjustable stainless steel spinner with deflector
- Integrated pendant-style digital variable speed control unit
- Cab forward design with up to 33% better payload distribution
- Ideal for large contractors, councils