Content Creator & Social Storyteller
Are you passionate about social media and video creation?
As part of our team, you will create compelling content showcasing our brands and products to our global audience.
So, if you’re bursting with creativity and are a TikTok, Reels, Twitter, and YouTube fanatic who loves writing, photography, video content creation and editing… then we have a job for you!
Wessex International & APM Supplies are UK-based global manufacturers and distributors of innovative groundcare and agricultural equipment. Both are progressive companies on a concrete road of growth and expansion. Excellent company culture means individuals can grow and flourish personally and be rewarded well for their commitment and energy. We pride ourselves on our 60-year history of innovation, manufacturing excellence, and the care of our passionate employees, customers and suppliers.
The vacancy is for a passionate content creator with the drive to grow our social media platforms by sharing our story through video, photos and copy.
A track record in video creation and photography is an integral part of this role, and being able to interview customers, capture captivating content and edit videos is a must.
You will work closely with the marketing manager and broader marketing team to create a bucket of content for use in the months ahead. Planning with the team is key.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and manage social media platforms. You must demonstrate a fundamental understanding of each network and persona and how to grow them.
- Researching, writing, editing, scheduling, and publishing original and engaging content.
- Follow brand guidelines, but also provide your passion for storytelling.
- Create content for blogs, brochures, websites and eshots when required.
- As appropriate, create social media content at various events.
- Visit farms, golf courses and other sports turf locations throughout the UK to capture videos, testimonials, and trials etc. (ad hoc). You will need to form an open relationship with our team and customers to engage and confidently guide where necessary.
- A valid driving licence is required for occasional travel.
- Video filming and editing – short snappy, compelling stories for social on your phone, or 4k DSLR, drone or Gimble video for YouTube etc. Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro preferred. Being able to add graphics and overlays to videos would be advantageous too. Equipment provided.
- Editing photos and graphics via Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom.
- Passionate and experienced with cameras and photography.
- Staying on top of trends and advising the team.
- £20k – £25K salary and results-based commission.
- Private health care.
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Day off for birthday (based on zero sick days).
- A Stake Holder pension scheme.
- Company laptop and use of professional camera equipment.
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- 28 days per year paid holiday, including bank holiday, increasing through the length of service.
- On-site parking. This is not a remote position.
- Based between Andover and Winchester offices.
- Occasional travel – UK based.
As this is a creative role, we’d love to see what you can do!
Please send us some examples of your work alongside any social media accounts with your application.