12145 Helixx UTV Spreader
Apply consistent, controlled material delivery to smaller areas with the HELIXX™ 0.27 cu m stainless steel hopper spreader. The 12145 model is built with many of the same features as the larger HELIXX stainless steel hoppers and is designed to fit UTVs and compact trucks. The patent-pending corkscrew – or “helix” – design of the…
12145 Helixx UTV SpreaderApply consistent, controlled material delivery to smaller areas with the HELIXX™ 0.27 cu m stainless steel hopper spreader. The 12145 model is built with many of the same features as the larger HELIXX stainless steel hoppers and is designed to fit UTVs and compact trucks.The patent-pending corkscrew – or "helix" – design of the HELIXX material delivery system is optimized for efficient and cost-effective use of salt and was designed to operate in the target range for salt spreading best practices. The innovative design helps prevent clogs and delivers a material flow superior to traditional augers.STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION Hopper and frame are constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The frame features a unique leg and sill design to form a ridged backbone structure for greater durability, and riveted construction provides consistent quality joints.
- Dry free-flowing salt
- Moist salt (Rock salt)
- 50:50 sand/salt mix
- Bagged ice melters
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- PATENT PENDING HELIXX CORKSCREW AUGER DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Full-length auger for even unloading with no clogging
- CAB FORWARD HOPPER
- Delivers better payload distribution to reduce stress on the truck.
- STAINLESS STEEL
- hopper and frame are constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The frame features a unique leg and sill design to form a ridged backbone structure for greater durability, and riveted construction provides consistent, quality joints.
- 1/2 HORSEPOWER 12-VOLT ELECTRIC DRIVE SYSTEM
- Low maintenance, high-torque, commercial continuous-duty electric motor.
- Weather-resistant sealed unit for durability.
- Two grease fittings (Zirk fittings) for easy maintenance.
- Drives a variable-pitch solid-shaft auger.
- QUICK-CONNECT SPINNER ASSEMBLY WITH NO, BLAST STARTUP
- Designed for easy installation and removal.
- Allows use of towbar hitch when removed.
- Features durable corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- For maximum material placement and control, the spinner doesn’t blast upon startup, instead starting at the desired speed setting on the dial.
- INDEPENDENT SPINNER & AUGER CONTROL
- Both models are complete with an in-cab dual variable-speed controller, for independent speed adjustment of the spinner & auger. Using this digital controller allows for precise material placement.
- TOP SCREEN
- Prevents large frozen chunks of material from entering the hopper
- Provided as standard equipment.
- FITTED TARP
- Provides protection from water ingress, for clog-free distribution of material.
- NON-COMBUSTIBLE HD AUTOMOTIVE HARNESS
- Only requires a single 4-pin wire routed into the cab to install the compact control.
- WORK LIGHT
- Offers better visibility at the rear of spreader during night applications.
- Empty Weight 87.1 kg
- Overall Length 134 cm
- Overall Height 115.6 cm
- Overall Width 96.5 cm
- Min. Bed Length Required 72.4 cm
- Hopper Length 76.2 cm
- Hopper Height 65.4 cm
- Hopper Width 96.5 cm
- Capacity (Volume) 0.27 cu m
- Capacity (Weight) 340.2 kg
- Spreading Width 9.14 m
An extension collar is available as an accessory to increase material capacity for vehicles that can handle the additional weight. 190 litre extension collars available for the 12140 model.
Book a Demo / Request a Quote
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.