MTC-120-P PTO Driven Trailed Sweeper Collector
The Wessex MTC-120P sweeper collector is powered by PTO, and drive is transmitted to the rotor via twin drive belts. A centrifugal clutch allows the operator to engage/disengage the rotor brush from the seat.
MTC-120-P PTO Driven Trailed Sweeper CollectorDesigned for the maintenance of private estates, parks & large gardens, the MTC-120-P sweeper collector is ideal for collecting autumn leaves, grass clippings & scarifying debris. Choose from three options: self-powered, mounted or trailed. When full, the hopper is rolled over by means of a hand operated winch to give a clean discharge on the ground. The hopper is finely balanced on the pivot point to ensure an easy roll-over while a spring-loaded pin secures the hopper in position when in operation.
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- 5.5HP ENGINE – Easy to start and reliable
- THROTTLE LEVER – Clips on to ATV rack for user convenience
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH – Allows the brush rotor to be engaged / disengaged from the seat
- WHEELS IN-LINE WITH BRUSH ROTOR – Follows ground contours accurately giving a consistent clean sweep
- SIMPLE SCREW HANDLE – Easy adjustment of brush height
- FULLY CASTORING REAR WHEELS – Increased manoeuvrability
- FLOATING DRAWBAR – Allows machine to float over uneven ground with no weight on ball hitch
- ADJUSTABLE SPRING TINES – Rake through the grass to loosen stubborn horse muck
- HAND OPERATED WINCH – For ease of emptying
- STIFF, COURSE BRISTLE – For increased sweeping efficiency in paddock environment
- SWIVELLING BALL HITCH – Satisfies Health and Safety recommendations
- Working width 1.2m
- Overal width 1.85m
- Hopper capcity 0.7m³ (approx
- Weight 317kg
Book a Demo / Request a Quote
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.