BM-150 Push Broom
At 1.52m / 60″ wide, the BroomEx BM-150 is a great push broom sweeper for forklifts, telehandlers, tractors or skidsteers.
This broom is not supplied with a hitch, however forklift. three-point or skidsteer hitches may be specified as options (see related products tab on the right). Suitable for industrial sweeping both indoors & outdoors.
BM-150 Push BroomWith 11 rows of bristles for maximum sweeping power in demanding applications. Ideal for use with full sized tractors and telehandlers. Hitch options include fork sleeve hitch (FSH200), three-point tractor hitch (TPH200) or custom hitches to suit any type of materials handler, loader or skidsteer. As with the whole fantastic range of BroomEx brooms, the BM-150 features a high-tensile steel broom head and mounting hardware, with a heavy-duty powder coated finish. This broom is not supplied with a hitch, however forklift. three-point or skidsteer hitches may be specified as options (see related products tab on the right). Suitable for industrial sweeping both indoors & outdoors.
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- SWEEP UP TO 450 MILES BEFORE CHANGING THE BRISTLES – Save time and money
- A WIDE RANGE AVAILABLE – A push broom to suit any sweeping application
- UNIQUE PATENTED FEATURES – A superior sweeping performance
- A WIDE RANGE OF HITCHES – Mount the BroomEx to the machine of your choice
- NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED – Zero downtime
- 4MM HOOD THAT HAS BEEN SHOTBLASTED, UNDERCOATED AND POWDERCOATED – Extremely robust
- HARD WEARING POLY BRISTLES – Longevity
- NO STORAGE STAND REQUIRED – Simple storage for when not in use
- OPTIONAL MAGNETIC BARS – No more punctures or injured livestock
- Width 1.5m
- Brush Rows 11
- Weight 94kg
- Bristle height 280mm
Book a Demo / Request a Quote
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.